**Covid-19 Update** Please note we are open for referrals with a limited pool of hosts and extra precautions in place. This will be regularly reviewed based on the national situation and government advice.
Criteria for Eligibility of Scheme
Generally, the following criteria apply:
- Over the age of 18.
- Positive RG decision or Positive / Negative CG decision.
- Ready to move on and begin to lead a more independent life.
- Have a plan to move on from hosts (even if it is subject to change – regular reviews of the placement will occur to ensure a move on plan.)
- Have ongoing professional support in place.
- We welcome people regardless of their race, colour, gender, gender expression, age, ethnic origin, disability, marital status or sexual orientation and of all faiths and none.
- We are unable to accommodate any person with a current substance misuse issue or current risk of suicide.