**Covid-19 Update** Please note we are open for referrals with a limited pool of hosts and extra precautions in place. This will be regularly reviewed based on the national situation and government advice.
Criteria for Eligibility of Scheme
Generally, the following criteria apply:
- Over the age of 18.
- Requiring accommodation (post NRM, moving on from a Safehouse, needing the stability of a safe home for rebuilding independence or facing street homelessness.)
- Ready to move on and begin to lead a more independent life.
- Have a move on plan in place even if it is subject to change (Regular reviews of the placement will occur to ensure a move on plan.)
- Have ongoing professional support in place.
- We welcome people regardless of their race, colour, gender, gender expression, age, ethnic origin, disability, marital status or sexual orientation and of all faiths and none.