The short version:
- We respect your personal data.
- We will store it securely.
- We will use your data for one or more of the following purposes:
- To process your volunteer application
- To maintain regular supervisory support (e.g. contacting you to see how volunteering is going, inform you of client change in circumstances)
- To inform you of news, events, activities or services running from Hope at Home, including supervision and training sessions
- To contact your next of kin in the event of an emergency
- We will delete / rectify / restrict processing it when you ask us to, unless we need to retain information for safeguarding / legal purposes.
- You can request to withdraw consent at any time but there are some circumstances when this will not be possible (i.e. for safeguarding/legal reasons).
For further details, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.