Hope Hubs are local groups of people who meet together regularly to:
- Act as ambassadors for Hope at Home in their area.
- Support local hosts
- Befriend guests if applicable
- Give welcome packs to new guests in area
- Support Hope at Home in finding local hosts and promoting with local churches
- Mobilise volunteers
- Support Hope at Home in prayer for local and national prayer needs.
- Have fun together!
We send regular updates to Hope Hubs with information on practical and prayer needs within their local area.
We are currently looking for Hope Hubs in Bristol, Sheffield and the West Midlands but if you live in another area, do get in touch anyway!
How do I get involved?
Contact Helen on email@example.com for more information on how to join or set up a Hope Hub.
We are looking for Hope Hub Facilitators in Bristol, Sheffield and the West Midlands so if you have some time to spare and want to set up and run a group, do get in touch!