Criteria for Eligibility of Scheme
Generally, the following criteria apply:
- Over the age of 18.
- Requiring accommodation (post NRM, moving on from a Safehouse, needing the stability of a safe home for rebuilding independence or facing street homelessness. Please note, as this is move-on accommodation, we are unable to accept referrals for clients who do not have conclusive grounds decisions.)
- Ready to move on and begin to lead a more independent life.
- Have a move on plan in place even if it is subject to change.
- Have ongoing professional support in place.
- We welcome people regardless of their race, colour, gender, gender expression, age, ethnic origin, disability, marital status or sexual orientation and of all faiths and none.