**Covid-19 Update** Please note we are currently closed for referrals in order to limit the spread of the virus. This will be regularly reviewed based on the national situation and government advice.
Criteria for Eligibility of Scheme
Generally, the following criteria apply:
- Over the age of 18.
- Requiring accommodation (post NRM, moving on from a Safehouse, needing the stability of a safe home for rebuilding independence or facing street homelessness. Please note, as this is move-on accommodation, we are unable to accept referrals for clients who do not have conclusive grounds decisions.)
- Ready to move on and begin to lead a more independent life.
- Have a move on plan in place even if it is subject to change.
- Have ongoing professional support in place.
- We welcome people regardless of their race, colour, gender, gender expression, age, ethnic origin, disability, marital status or sexual orientation and of all faiths and none.